* 1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Dealer sets the final price.
2. Actual range will vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, use and maintenance.
3. With second-row seats folded flat. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Based on comparison of starting-at MSRP of the 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV 1LT and EUV LT with that of competing EVs.
5. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, iPhone, Siri and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
6. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. To use Android Auto on your car display, you’ll need an Android phone running Android 6 or higher, an active data plan, and the Android Auto app. Google, Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.
7. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use hand-held device. Requires active Super Cruise plan or trial. Terms apply. Visit chevysupercruise.com for compatible roads and full details.
8. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Service availability, features and functionality vary by vehicle, device and the plan you are enrolled in. User terms apply. Device data connection required. See onstar.com for details and limitations.